Friday 13 June 2014

Jiakomo Thief this is mission complete...

Hi Christian and Rhys,
My final picture comes to you from Split, Croatia. Similar to a mini Venice, nothing can be more Croatian than enjoying a cocktail by the waterfront.
I hope you guys have enjoyed they journey... I'm off to plaster your sticker on the world cup big screen as soon as I finish this cocktail, I'm positive lots of people will notice it there!
Amanda :)

Countries completed:
Spain
Romania
Bulgaria
Turkey
Hungary
Serbia (Switzerland - I think it counts too!)
Bosnia
Croatia

5 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda, HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Birthday!!! Today is Sat 15 June btw. Don't know if you are connected atm but wanted to wish you all the best anyway!! Miss u lots - x Sharon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda, I am following in Sharons footsteps in wishing you a Happy Birthday and would like to make this the most commented on blog for your whole entire trip!!

    Everyone get on board to wish Amanda an "awesome 30th birthday!!! Ten comments would be amazing.. join in.

    Love you! S.A

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a day early but for S.A's tally-I'll wish you a uber cool birthday! Happy birthday big sister. Love you loads. From your favourite little sister and your fabulous brother in law :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Amanda, wishing you a wonderful birthday! We hope you celebrate in style!
    Love Laura & Mark

    ReplyDelete
  5. A belated Happy Birthday from me too. I didn't know the date of your actual day and in any event I was in Brisbane for a conference, didn't have the link with me and only arrived back this afternoon. Hopefully that lets me off the hook. Allan H

    ReplyDelete