Wednesday 4 June 2014

Montenegro...

Cabin huts by an open stream sound lovely right?!? Mmm, add wooden beams and rafters, a couple of snorers, a dirty shower and non-white sheets and then its just not so cool!
One night and I've bearly survived... It's 4:30am and i cant sleep, there's no curtains anywhere anyway... We have 6:30 breakfast and leave at 7am so... We've decided no showers this morning... Half of us will smell interesting! We stop at a monestary on the way to Kotor... Then its showers and the beach! Well deserved I think!
A x
Ps... Of course no internet here so this will upload when we get to Kotor.... 

2 comments:

  1. That reminds me of a flea-bitten hotel in Tassie our travel agent mistook for decidedly better accommodation with a similar name. My (single) bed had a slept-in appearance. The discovery of a black, coarse, tightly-curled hair on turning down the sheet confirmed it, so Margaret and I squeezed into her (single) bed. The washbasin was inside a cupboard, whose timber walls were spattered with white flecks of toothpaste apparently deposited over an extended period. When I sought the manager to check out early I found him in the kitchen 'dressed' in singlet and shorts preparing breakfast with a large dog by his side. I've really enjoyed your blogs, Amanda, and will be sorry when they come to an end. Allan H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Allan, Zia Wilma (Tagliapietra) and I will also miss reading you blog comments... Always putting a smile on our faces :) thanks for helping make our days.
    A

    ReplyDelete