Thursday 5 June 2014

Another day, another bruise...

1350 steps to the top of the fort in Kotor... Of course the clumsy me rolled my ankle on the way down and managed a nice ankle bruise and a slightly scraped knee (just adding to the collection of leg bruises!)... Almost fixed it with a bag of frozen chips (surprisingly they are cheaper in Kotor than frozen peas of frozen veggie mix... Lol I bet you were dying to find that out!).
Enjoy the view... I worked hard for it.
A x
Tomorrow last day of tour.. Dubrovnik! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi just wanted to let u know I'm still reading & enjoying your blog ��supervising an exam atm loved the sign understood all except 'no underwear' lol miss u lot x S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda, you have seen some amazing things. The photos are great, loving your blog. Missing you heaps. See you soon.....soon to be 30!!!!. JC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wot, no photo of your sore leg? Allan H

    ReplyDelete